I'll be happy when boys 're stupid
I'll be happy when they're cry.
I'll be happy when they're dead.
I'll be happy when they're angry.
I'll be happy when they're failed the test.
I'll be happy when they're allowed me to copy their exam.
I'll be happy when they're help my work.
I'll be happy when they're ugly.
I'll be happy when they're have an ugly haircut.
I'll be angry when they're lazy.
I'll be angry when they're clever than me.
I'll be angry when they're happy.
I'll be angry when they're pass the exam.
I'll be angry when they're selfish.
I'll be angry when they're annoy me.
I'll be angry when they're lied me.
I'll be angry when they're late for school.
I'll be angry when they have successful work.
I'll be angry when they're dirty and smelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
please give me full marK!!! TEAcHEr
I'll give you a full mark plus extra 25% for doing so well
Post a Comment